We request you to lend your support to nourish the efforts of thousands of rag pickers who wants to leave rag picking forever. 70% of them are women and 17% are children. Their hand bleeds as they scavenge through the waste, broken glasses mixed with papers and other waste reaches the waste dumps every day. Breathing under acute poverty, a fight for survival in the darkest space, physical abuse, exploitation and persistent suffering, and all they say is please save our children.Kindly help us to transform their lives forever through creating sustained opportunities through Resolve Trash2Cash enterprise.Your every support will help create new opportunities and you can transform their lives forever.
Why we need support?
Resolve Trash2Cash, mainly is the program for women ragpickers, poor unemployed slum dwellers and their children.
• Create education opportunities for ragpicker children
• Organize skill development training programs for women ragpickers
• Campaigning for segregation of waste at source at offices and homes
• Collection of waste and proper recycling
• Infrastructure, waste recycling machines, work space, furniture’s
• Resolve Trash2cash women members families health and insurance coverage
• No more ragpicking, creating awareness and evolving them into a Resolve as artisans and entrepreneurs.
Kindly pay in cheque or demand draft in favor of South Asian Forum for Environment and send it to the postal address as follows:
South Asian Forum for Environment
P – 32, Jadavpur Housing Society, Panchashayar,
Kolkata – 700094
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” Chinese proverb.
Resolve Trash2Cash teaches to earn with dignity.
Your every support will make a sustained difference.
Every donator will be receiving a certificate for Tax Exemption (Under section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961).